Water or Soft Drink?
Last Updated on Friday, 05 April 2013 Written by Administrator
Water or Soft Drink?
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half the world population)
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as 3%.
- One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
- Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water you should drink every day?
- In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Soft Drink in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
- You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Soft Drink and it will be gone in two days.
- To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Soft Drink into the toilet bowl and let the 'real thing' sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Carbonated Drink removes stains from vitreous china.
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminium foil dipped in Soft Drink.
- To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Soft Drink over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Soft Drink to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
- To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Soft Drink into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminium foil,and bake. Thirty minutes before ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
- To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Soft Drink into the load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle.. That will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
- the active ingredient in Soft Drink is phosphoric acid. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase of osteoporosis.
- To carry Soft Drink syrup! (the concentrate) the commercial trucks must use a hazardous Material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials
- The distributors of Soft Drink have been using it to clean engines of the trucks for about 20 years!